Sunday, July 23, 2017

Haul: My BeautyMNL Experience

Good morning Sunday!!!


Just got back from the early Milo Marathon, Laoag Leg with my boy... Yes, today is indeed bright and cheery and I am in my best mood to share how my BeautyMNL shopping experience went.  Shopping is still laid back here in Ilocos, although we already have leading malls and beauty counters, offered brands are still very very limited. 

For today, I just wanna share how thrilled I am with my very first purchase at BeautyMNL.  I actually saw it on my facebook feed and I got really really curious since they offer a wide range of cult favorites from Asian to top western brands.


The beauty site is so easy to navigate, you just have to sign up and voila you can browse and shop in an instant. I am a make up junkie and I really love checking everything so it is really a plus for me if a certain website has fast interface. I am glad I never encountered slow and intermittent connection!!! The experience was indeed fast and hassle free. After I placed my orders, which btw was paid via creditcard,  my order came before the promised working days which is 5-7 days.  I am in heaven!!! 

Let us take a peek of my haul!!!



It was delivered at my preferred mailing address, my office, via LBC. 



It was tucked in a sturdy ziplock type pouch which kept my orders safe from getting exposed from moist or other radicals that might spoil the items.



Indeed, a beauty destination suited very well for my taste.  I love Asian cosmetics, preferrably anything Korean and Japanese and the site has a lot of these stuff that I really went crazy hahaha.



As you can see, aside from the pouch, all items were wrapped securely in a bubble wrap. In this way, accidents that may arise (may be dropped) during the transition or delivery, all your purchases are still safe.



Tadaaaahhhh... I treated myself with Lioele Water Drop BB Cream and Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB 3d effect. 



My haul came with an Origins voucher --  20-minute Feel Good Mini Facial (I am saving it for my next visit in the Metro) and a sample of Castile Soap.

I love bb creams and I will definitely visit the site again for my next purchase.

BTW,  BeautyMNL has also an in-house magazine, Bloom and review section, Beauty by You which helped me a lot when I wanna explore products I haven't tried.



New tips and helpful articles can be found in this section and may help you decide when having a hard time choosing which one to buy hehehe.



I love reading and this area is where I spent most before I check the items I am keeping my eye on.

And then lastly, Beauty by You is the section where honest reviews from customers are posted.



Just click the review tab on the home menu and you will be directed in this portion which is organized accordingly.

So, I hope guys this quick post of mine is helpful!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting items!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure with GFC
    Please follow me back - Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete