Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Daiso Japan Make up Brush Cleaner

Good morning!!!

Thursday is always my love because it is my most awaited rest day and I usually spend it with people who make me happy!!! And before I start with my LIFE lol lemme share something that I found at Daiso, yep their very affordable make up cleaner.



I usually deep cleanse my make up brushes the traditional way with water and antibacterial facial wash or antibacterial liquid hand soap and sometimes quick cleanse it with the brush spray. So when I saw this bottle, I grabbed myself one with no hesitation. Anyway it is only Php88.00 for every 150 ml (not bad ayt?).


There's the back part...this one is made in Korea for Daiso Japan. You can find the description, instructions, contents and other pertinent details in both Jap and English.

Now just wanna share how my quick deep cleansing went (it was indeed as easy as 1 to 3 lol). Just dip, swirl and rinse!



So here are my most loved brushes (Mac, Elf, Ecotools) I have for years...not so much ayt??? Yep coz good brushes cost a lot so I try to take care of them.


Here are my concealer / liquid foundie brushes.... they badly need an overhaul lol.


The bigger ones...for buffing, concealing, blending etc.



And the tinier ones...for the eyes and blushes hehehe.

So first step, get a container and pour the desired amount of the solution. I prefer using the disposable cup for safety. I can simply throw it away after use (or recycle).

Then dip the brushes by batch... you can do it separately. Swirl them a bit, you can immediately notice the residues coming off once they get in contact with the solution. This will only take 3-5 minutes then wash them with running water.  Well, for the brushes used for liquid foundies and bb creams, you'll have to let it set in the solution longer coz they don't come off that easy.

When the solution becomes turbid from all the dirt , dispose and add the mixture for the next set.


Tadaaaa after thoroughly cleaning them with water, airdry your babies and I like doing this to them hahaha.


For the brushes with thicker or fuller handles, I usually lay them flat like this in a disposable container again and make sure the hair area hang out for them to air dry nicely.

Indeed this cleanser made it faster and easier for me. My only concern pro'lly is that I consumed the whole 150 ml with my minimal brush collection. So if you have an enormous set, you'll be needing more of the solution and they don't come in bigger bottles.

So there goes my say on this one...

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment