Sunday, April 10, 2016

Haul: Daiso Japan Part 2

Hi ladies!

How's your week? So far, mine is pretty awesome. Got to breathe and spend it with love ones and friends.

As mentioned on my previous post, I went back at Daiso / Saizen to hoard more stuff (love everything affordable and safe)!

And I just want to share the things I grabbed... sorry I could no longer post the Japanese snacks that I got (consumed hahaha).


Lol... I hope Daiso considers putting up a branch in the Ilocos region.


Honestly, here are only a few of their super cool and pocket friendly stuff and I can't wait to try each when I get the chance to check the store again (in my next travel).


BB cream in Beige for Php88.00 hehehe (goodluck to me)


Eyeliner in black for Php88.00



Bought another (more) of these necessities for the eyebrows (both Php88.00 each).


Saizen Whitening Lotion with collagen 1000 ml for Php88.00


Antibacterial hand soap in Cherry blossoms at Php88.00 only! (Yes 1000ml)


Cotton swabs hahaha (Php88.00)


Another set of sponges for only Php88.00


Stilettos clear / transparent strap for Php88.00 each


And lastly a kawaii envelope organizer for receipts and other important documents (also Php88.00).

So these are my supplies till my next Daiso trip.

Have a blessed Sunday to all. Mwahhhh

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!

    Thank you for sharing your experience with Daiso Japan! They have good quality products with a low and affordable price. I can’t wait for your next Daiso trip!

    ReplyDelete