Sunday, January 17, 2016

Swatches / Review: Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks (Madly Magenta, Pop of Pink, True Toffee)




Hello Sunday!

It's been a while again since I dropped something here and I am most glad to share another must-have that I just discovered last December. Yep, I know these lovies have been selling like hot potatoes and ladies just can't get enough of them and now that I have tried three, I now know why.

Product Description

Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks

A pocket-friendly lipstick collection straight from the runways of New York formulated in intense and vividly pigmented shades with a creamy yet highly moisturizing texture that is long-wearing.



There are 20 shades available ranging from reds, plums, pinks and nudes.
I actually got three shades and I am super loving them.

Price: PhP165.00 each
Availability: all make up counters



Packaging

They come in sleek and sturdy acrylic tubes, the conventional ones.

Review

This lip collection is love-love! Texture is creamy and almost matte but non-drying. It keeps the lip well moisturized and flake-free all through the day. As promised by the product, it lasts long and color does not smudge or bleed.



Swatched the three lippies for your appreciation.


301 True Toffee belongs to the nude group and I just favor how uncomplicated the color is. I love wearing this on days when I just wanna look like I am not wearin any make up lol or I wanna look laid back and casual.


Here is one of my office moments that I am wearin this shade. I guess it plumps the lips effortlessly.


Next would be M102 Pop of Pink which makes you feel dainty like a true lady lol. I feel sunny, young and lively with this shade on!


Please excuse another one of my shameless selfies hahaha. I think when you want some life on you face, pinks definitely won't let you down. Yep, this shade fakes that blooming glow and makes you date-ready in just a swipe.


And lastly, I got this M402 Madly Magenta from the plum group last December from my officemate. It is the first one that I have tried from this collection which made me purchase the other two. This is also my first ever plum colored lippy. Honestly, I was scared to give plum-y shades a try for I think they make me look old. So when I got this as a present, I tried it and ooppss I was surprised by the edgy vibe it gives to someone. Yep, when I am feeling kind of daringly sexy and trashy, I wear this.


So there goes another of my office selfies in my Madly Magenta hahaha!

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:

It is obvious that I highly love everything about this collection.

- the texture is creamy and color just pops out right
- it does not flake and does not dry out my pout
- it does not bleed and smudge
- it is matte but super moisturizing
- color stays long and does not come off when drinking or eating
- it is very very affordable
- wide range of shade availability

So there goes my say on this line! I will definitely repurchase and try their reds. Highly recommended!

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies mwahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment