Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Awaken

Just watched the new Starwars: The Force Awakens and I just wanna share my thoughts on it. I can not consider myself an enthusiast of the franchise but still went to see it as a movie lover.

You might laugh but I cried on the part when Han Solo confronted his son, Kylo Ren. The most loved son was so full of hatred and nothing could soothe his brokenness, not even the affection of his parent and ended killing his beloved father with his light saber. 

Someone might misunderstood me and think that I am meddling with his personal life but I just want him to find time and show a bit of interest for his dear son. I can feel the distance growing farther between them and I don't want same fate for both (yun lang no more no less).

I am not the perfect mother here, I have my flaws and lapses that's why all I wanted is to make him feel wanted.

I guess that's all for tonight and may the force be with all of us! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment