Monday, December 21, 2015

Don't blow away!

Hello Monday!

Indeed the Miss Universe 2015 announcement gave chills to all expectators around the globe. I am proud that finally after long years, Philippines was able to get the crown. It may be a disapointing coronation but I am sooo proud of our very own Pia. Congratulations girl!



And also for today, I found my shell-charmed anklets which I got last 2007 in Boracay. Honestly, I got a pair which I have been wearin for years and misplaced them (happy that they were located).

As seen on Boys Over Flowers, when Gu Jun Pyo bought Geum Jandi a cheap shell-made anklet. In the the series, anklets are supposed to be given to someone whom you want to spend the rest of your life with, it's like you are wishing for them not to go away.

So when you receive one, even if it's made of inexpensive material... Keep it coz it is actually from the heart!

So that's it for today! Good night peeps!




Ps. Please excuse this selfie to end my post! Mwahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment