Sunday, November 29, 2015

My wish for you, stranger.

Hey there, stranger.

It’s been a very long time... I’d like to say that I’m glad you are well.

The one thing that can not definitely be done is to cut ties, to leave no strand behind, to slice right through until we no longer remember how to find each other because we have a son.

You knew me inside and out, and I, you. We were there for each other in the best of times and through the most difficult of times. We definitely managed to put each other through hell on occasion, but when support was needed the most, support was given. I mean, we’ve been through so much. You are a part of my life.

You can’t be forgotten because forgetting you would be like forgetting myself — impossible. But then again, maybe you are right. Maybe we are better off as far apart as possible.

We know it would never work... We would keep on hurting each other and it’s not my heart that I’m worried about, but yours. Breaking my own heart would be my responsibility to bear, but I can’t once again be responsible for breaking yours.

So all that I can do is wish you the best. Wish you a great, bright, loving future. Wish you to find the lover of your dreams and to create a lifetime of your fantasies.

I wish for you to find a friend as great as me, but a much better partner. One who won’t drag you through the mud. One who you won’t feel the need to bury with guilt.

I wish you all the best...  wish you nothing short of happiness.

Remember your fatush once in a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment