Saturday, November 14, 2015

Liberate

Today, I am grateful for the few good friends who unselfishly take their time to help me find myself in moments I am no longer unsure of who I am, those friends who always remind me to stay grounded and those people who love and accept me unconditionally, those people who do not hurt me purposely.

All I thought, I am unloved and alone for the longest time, running after people who are not genuine enough.  I am blissful to love myself more now... Thank you Lord, I may have many unanswered questions, I am choosing today to let it go and focus on the person that matters the most, my son.
It is liberating indeed to accept things that can't be undone and save myself from tearing apart. Yes, I am saving what is left of me for the only boy who will be constant in my life, Remus.



Cheer up Tatin, you are beautiful inside out and always remember that the right people know that. Never prove your soul to the wrong people because they don't deserve every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment