Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tots Adorbs

Hello Thursday!

I kind of miss my korean madness so I have been playin' my usual nostalgic kpop playlist nonstop these days. The songs from My Lovely Girl just keep on ringing in my head and I can't help but fall inlove with Rain, L of Infinite and my girl crush, Krystal Jung all over again. 


Sharin some clips I love... =) Kilig much =)

 


I just like Krystal's choice of fashion in the series... comfortable yet chic, laid back yet trendy, and young but not loud. It actually inspired me to mix and match the old pieces I have inside my closet :).



So today, I decided to sort of steal her look and maybe put on something young and fresh, ruggedly sexy but not sooo skin-revealing.


Blouse: Calvin Klein Cotton Boyfriend Polo
Skirt: American Eagle Denim A-line Miniskirt (pencil denim skirt is better and I regret throwing away mine lol)
Accesorries: Tissot Classic Watch, stud pearl earrings
Shoes: Penshoppe Essentials plain white sneakers


Please excuse my guts for sharin some of my tales and whims lol.

Posting something here makes me feel good especially when I get to deal with a lot of difficulties at work. Indeed dressin like "who-cares" can be therapeutic.


Have a nice day mwahhhh!!!



tatin

No comments:

Post a Comment