Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tatin's Heart...again

It's just sad when a person keeps on repeating same insensitive gestures. That feeling when you are being ghosted again and you try to clarify things subtly and the blame is thrown in your face is just heartbreaking.

Sometimes, I question myself why missing and loving someone can be completely disappointing...maybe because it is hard to face the reality that feelings are sometimes never mutual or maybe because of the unforgiven faults.

It is just too bad that when I give in and things get settled some people just become at ease and forget doing the efforts they did in the past to get you in an all in state.

I always find myself in this kind of situation over and over again. And I can't do anything but to cry my heart out again.

My heart is just too big to allow people to keep on stepping on it...

So next time I miss you... all I can do is look inside my heart in silence and never say or question again... 





tatin

No comments:

Post a Comment