Saturday, October 31, 2015

Memoirs: Halloween

Every year I always look forward to this time coz I just love watching the kids and adults in their pretty and spooky costumes doing trick or treats.

2010, how can I ever forget this party that ended up disastrously. It was a flair bartending event sponsored by Antonov. It was an open bar... Drinks were overflowing and everyone went crazy jumping in the pool with their clothes on. I was takin pictures when someone grabbed me and I fell into the water that ended the happiness in an ugly brawl.



2015, today is just a new day! A fresh way to celebrate halloween with people who were once there...and we decided to do this pic again (same as 2 years ago) lol.


Lastly, selfies to end this month with my fairy-ish blue horns lol.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger." Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment