Saturday, October 3, 2015

Flashlight...

Have you ever been in a pitch-black situation where in you are with someone significant and you willingly gave him your flashlight with the hope that he will hold your hand on your way out, only to bitterly find out that he left you helpless in the dark? That happens and it usually sucks no?

Gratefully, while you are left alone in the dark, there are those who unselfishly illuminate your way with their flickering lamp. I wanna dedicate this post to someone so close to my heart because it's his day and he will always be a brother to me.




Friendship is about bringing the positive when everything seems negative, being accepted for who you are, being able to pick up where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing. Friendship is about us, and for that I am grateful! May you have the best birthday ever. I could have not made it during my wretched days if not for your constant reaching out.




True friends are real and you're one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment