Thursday, October 22, 2015

Drake-ing

Honestly, I have been seeing quotes and poems online written by this certain Drake. I have been sharing and captioning my pics with his works with the thought that he is Drake, the hip hop / musician /singer / producer lol. Forgive me hahaha.

R. M. DRAKE (his pen name) is a self publisher whose works have been all over the world wide web and I have here some of his poems!



"I know I have not been the same and I know there are times when I look at you and I feel like I am staring at someone I barely know anymore. And what kills me the most is, that I know deep down inside when you look at me, you are probably feeling the same thing. And there is no other way to define this than me losing myself here and you, finding yourself somewhere else."

Hugot na hugot diba? Hahaha.  Another one..


"In the middle of nowhere you will find the perfect place to grab a coffee.

In the middle of nowhere you will fall inlove with a stranger.

In the middle of nowhere something will happen that will bring laughter to you for a lifetime.

In the middle of nowhere you will make a life changing decision.

In the middle of nowhere you will stay up all night and think about what just happened.

In the middle of nowhere you will find yourself.

In the middle of nowhere there is somewhere.

In the middle of nowhere you will stay a while.

Something different will happen to you soon. Your moment is around the corner...

In the middle of nowhere."



Awwwww.... :) 



tatin

No comments:

Post a Comment