Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: (DIOR) Diorskin Nude BB Creme 002

Good morning ladies!

The Ilocos sky is lucid, a great day to bask in it's warmth and charm! But before I go out to have fun lemme share my raves on this current favorite beauty balm!



Behold the Diorskin Nude BB Cream in 002! A friend of mine gave me this one during one of her short visit in the country and I am loving it so bad that I wanna share it asap.

Product Information
From the luxurious Dior, Diorskin Nude BB Creme is their new generation dream line which is a combination of skin care and make up that enhances and provides a fresh and radiant "rosy complexion" with  FPS 10 SPF - PA +.

It is nominated at the Sunday Times Style Awards 2015 for the Best Complexion Perfector.

Variants / shades available:
1. Medium 003
2. Light 001
3. Fair 002
4. Dark 004
5. Pearl 012

Price: USD45.00 for 30ml / 1 oz
Availability: make up counters and online sites



Packaging
It comes in a conventional squeeze-it-type tube with a functional pump that makes dispensing in control.  Yep, it doles out the right amount you need depending on how dense you press the pump. It is very important coz we don't wanna waste something so luxurious right? (I have tried some that dispenses more than enough and you have no choice but to wipe the excess off...such a waste!).



Consistency and texture of cream
I love that it is lightweight and not so thick which makes blending effortless.



Swatched it on my hand for a better view of the shade and to show how-not-so-runny-not-so-loose it feels.


As you can see, coverage is so natural and light. It gives a fresh airy finish and corrects skin transparently.
Since my skin is not at it's best lately, I mean I got bumps and dark traces again (how troublesome), I try to build it on areas that need concealing and I am really impress that it does not give me the fully-thick-layered-foundie look. Instead, it gives me an almost-not-there finish with a hint of fresh glow. Yep, it is not so matte but it's not sooo dewy as well.
As for the longevity and oil control, now I know why alot is raving about it!  I really don't touch it up with veiling powder. I just use tissue paper during lunch time (you know I am very very oily) to remove a little bit of the shine (as in sobra minimal) and I'm done.



That's me in my fave diorskin bb creme and just my red lippies!

I almost forgot, I have been using this and thankfully it does not break my skin out. NO ADDITIONAL ZITS! The formula does not mess up with my acne care line.

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I simply love it! And I highly recommend it to ladies of any age. This is great for normal - oily skin!

Likes:
Hydrates the skin all through the day
Minimal retouching needed
Naturally glowy finish
No break outs
Sun protection
Feels light and airy on skin

Dislike
Expensive but it's Dior anyway!

It will be worth it!

Till here ladies!!! Mwahhh!!!




Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment