Sunday, September 27, 2015

Faults and coffee...

Exactly a year yesterday, a post popped up on my feeds that goes like this, "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people that makes you feel alone." These were the words of the late Robin Williams who lost the courage to live and love himself.

Looking back, I can't help but be sorry  because I have lost myself and the people I really love in that process and that I keep goin back to how I got lost.

Today, I went to have a cup of coffee with my baby and just laughed my aches away...




I have been enduring pain of regrets and stress a lot that my mood is really terrible and demands lots and lots of patience and understanding.

I deserve to unwind a bit.



It is just too painful to look at pics that show how I am really coping ...and that is one of the many I am keeping lol.


I got to say again, please excuse my big legs lol. They're distractions to my muni-muni lol.

At the end of the day, I just have to continue living and be grateful to those who never let me down no matter what. I honestly have been a psycho venting out my pain and anger pushing them away.

This will pass...I know it may not be soon but it will.

Thank you Papa God for another day! I LOVE YOU more.

Goodnight peeps. Sorry for the spams... signing off again... this will be my last post...till next time...when I come back I promise it will be purely reviews and self love.

No comments:

Post a Comment