Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sweet sunshine!

" Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know ya, where I stand" - Bob Marley



Hello Sunday!

Today I feel so blessed! Indeed the morning is sweet and God is sooo good all the time. Yep, I am just ecstatic to spend this day with the people who are always there by my side through thick and thin!




These are the simple things I wanna cherish and keep close to my heart because they are real and honest experiences!



I hope that I may stay this way...the old Tin who is always sunny and uplifting!

Again, thank you Lord for the gift of hope, courage and most of all LOVE.

So that was my morning! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of yours too! Laters baby! Mwahhhh!



Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment