Friday, August 14, 2015

Review: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Moulin Rouge

Good morning ladies!

Red lippies are staples of many, I for one is a sucker coz you can't really go wrong with it.

And to name a few, here are some of my favorite famous personalities who share the same passion whom I really look up to...

1. Gwyneth Paltrow - "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
2. Taylor Swift - "I never really get too far from red lipstick, do I? I just think my face looks worse without it. That's pretty much the only rationale behind it."

Indeed, red lippies can make you live...like a badass sassy chick. However, you need to check your skintone for the right kind of red so you will not end up like the Joker instead of Taylor, okish??? :)



And so, I'm goin to share my rave on my new baby a friend gave me. YEP, it is the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist (Moulin Rouge)!

Overview:
"The Rouge Artist Intense is a lipstick saturated with pigments for an intense result. Available in 50 shades with 3 different finishes, it will suit your everyday mood. Natural or sexy, the Rouge Artist Intense last all day and leaves your lips soft and moisturized."

Net wt. 3.5 g / 0.12 oz
Retail Price: USD 19.00

Content: (please see pic below)



Packaging: comes in a sleek, shiny black and red container that closes well. Yep, you won't worry gettin all messed up inside your bag.


As for the color, it stays true to its campaign. The shade is really vivid and very pigmented.


That is a single swatch on my hand, on a very light manner. 


And ofcourse, that's how it looks on my pout lol.  I love that it is matte and yet it does not flake my lips. It is higly creamy and moisturizing that you don't need a balm underneath to prep your lips.


As for the staying power, it can last the whole day, you'll just have to retouch a bit after brushing (lunch breaks). It does not come off actually when you eat or drink, it just fades a bit.


My thought on this? Definitely one of the best red that I have tried.
- It does not bleed
- it keeps the lips soft and moisturized (no flaking)
- it is unscented (btw which is a plus)
- it lasts long
- simply love

So till here ladies! Mwaahhhhh! Gotto go for work!


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful color, it really suits you! :) and the packaging is so pretty <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete