Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Red Bandage

"Cause she's so high...
High above me, she's so lovely
She's so high...
Like Cleaopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite

First class and fancy free
She's high society
She's got the best of everything"
-Tal Bachman-



Hello Wednesday!

Please please excuse my account if I have been posting narcissistic thoughts lately. Hahaha I am just happy to be confident again despite my size and the odds. Although today, my hair is messy and I have not fixed myself yet, I opted to take pics of my raw morning.



Hahaha today I am wearin somethin red stripes bandage skirt with a white Basic House long sleeves shirt. If you may notice yesterday's post, I am wearin same style lol - in black bandage stripe skirt and a black long sleeves shirt.


Honestly, my friends know this bad habit of mine...if I think one particular clothing fits me, I tend to get it in different colors lol. And I usually sport same look everyday hahaha.


Morning thoughts: life is still pretty awesome...I may not have all the material things in this world but I am blessed with a lot of simple things!



Join me with my coffee baby and let us start this day right!!!

Laters mwaaaahhhh! :)




Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Being confident is nothing to be ashamed of, it's great you're feeling that way :D you look so pretty, I love your outfit!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Thank you so much for being kind.

      Delete