Monday, July 27, 2015

Yellows and memories...

Good morning!

I am quite sulky today...thanks to timehop and facebook memories lol.  Memories, no matter how much you try to erase the not-so-good traces, they will always affect you in many ways (yeah right).

Exactly one year ago, I dropped by the very serene beach of Badoc with friends. It is the location of the breath-taking Shrine of Virgen La Milagrosa.


Grabbed these photos at the "flashback feature of facebook".


The place is sooo heart-warming and calming...I can still remember how sad and broken I was at that time. losing myself and the people I love...


On that year (same date)... My best braddie even sent me a beautiful message which goes like this... "The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less." And he was indeed right! And I replied, "the one who cares more is doin somethin selfless and beautiful." But you see, at the end of the day it is as simple as one who is takin advantage and one who has been taken advantage of (sad reality).


The best thing though is how those cute little flowers had cheered me up. They taught me to stay still and stay grounded despite the heartache!

Well, it is good to look back and feel how much you've grown over the months! It makes you appreciate how well life is treating you at present and how great yourself is becoming with the lessons you learned!

Till here! Mwah!



Posted via Blogaway


No comments:

Post a Comment