Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stripe and smiles...

Hello Tuesday!

It has been pretty wet here in Ilocos and I just love the nostalgic effect.  You see, life has been taking over and has been pretty consuming but as people say it is just a state of mind.

One thing though never changed... My love for dressing up no matter what mood I have.

So please allow me to post my outfit for the day hahaha. (Feelingera mode)



Taken at my favorite place where I usually eat my comfort food, kare-kare... SPAM, located beside the majestic Paoay Church.


In this photo, I am wearin' a "generic" pretty little dress I got online, a gshock from someone and an old adidas oxford-inspired sneakers. Well, just tryin' to mix and match somethin feminine and sporty.

So I guess that's it for today.  Feeling "tey-tey" Lol.

Mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment