Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lazy day Saturday...

Some people ask why I keep this account updated with empirical raves. This blog or should I say my journal was actually created as my stress reliever many years back. Mmmmm just wanna archive how life has been and so far it is so good.



Yep, it's the weekend and yep I worked! This is how I look on lazy days lol. Meet my clutter-full space at the office.



Shhhh I am wearin' super comfy faded old jeans and a basic white tee with my super pink converse all star sneakers (super / major major not allowed) lol. My company is a bit conservative when it comes to our dress code and I go against it once in a while oopps.



Oh well... There goes my day! Nothing really special but yes I survived smiling again. Well done my loves!

Till here... I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the weekend! Mwahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment