Thursday, July 30, 2015

Gifts: Diorskin, Benefit, Make Up For Ever

Hello ladies!

How did your week go? I hope it was well spent!  Tomorrow's goin to be pretty hectic since it will be the month end. Well, that goes to the corporate slaves like me hehehe!

Anyways, I just wanna post something beauty related today. I know... It has been a while and I'm blissful that finally I'm gettin' comfy with the blogosphere again.  Yep, life was pretty cruel, luckily I'm bouncing back to my old self!

Tadaaaaa, sharin' the loot I got today and hopefully I can share you my insights in the future.


Sis, you have always been unselfish through the years and you definitely know what your biatches want lol. Thanks Miles!


Diorskin Star  020
SPF 30 - PA ++
Long Wear
30 ml / 1 fl.oz


Diorskin Nude 002
BB Cream
Nude Glow Skin-Perfecting
Beauty Balm
FPS 10 SPF - PA+
15ml / 0.5 fl.oz


Benefit Dallas
12.0g net wt / 0.42 oz


And lastly...

Make Up For Ever
Moulin Rouge Collection
Rouge Artist Intense

So these are my new babies! I hope to roadtest them the soonest!

I'll keep you posted! Mwaahhhh



Posted via Blogaway


2 comments: