Sunday, October 12, 2014

Random Thoughts: Uncertainty

Every night time, I would always stand at my balcony starin at the stars thinkin the never ending what ifs of my life. Indeed the thought of him not having the courage to stay with me keeps on haunting me. The emptiness I feel for my loss is eating me up everyday.  I breathe just for the sake of breathing. I move because I'm still alive. I wake up everyday because I don't have a choice. I mean life had been so meaningless... I can't find my reason, the pain of my uncertain future is soooo unbearable. I am hoping that I can just fast forward my life and jump into my future so I can look back and see how miserable I was and laugh at it. I am dying to be in that instance... 

1 comment:

  1. There is no if, only choices... Sometimes - wrong from the perspective of life, but always your choices, so there is no need to think what if :) This kind reminds me of a short story by Asimov: http://www.bestlibraryspot.net/ScienceFiction/Asimov41/27355.html

    The best part of choosing is choosing to take responsbility even for the wrong choices. And having them as a kind of experience. You can't change the past, but the future lies ahead and is full of new decisions to make :)

    ReplyDelete