Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Random thoughts: Pieces...

It's been three months that I have been holding on... I can't believe it went that far, the night we talked and the night we consciously agreed on an unsure situation. We tried so hard to stay together both unsure of the reasons... Maybe we were both so scared to let go of each other. For the nth times, I again made my chances and took the risk to just go with flow. I guess on that moment we should have halted... to save hearts from being broken. Well, as I can see now you are living life pretty well and I need to be happy for you. I, on the other hand have lost the game again. Moving forward and not looking back is really hard especially when all the pieces have been left. In God's time...
If that someone may accidentally read this, he thinks everything is fine but everyday I know we are drifting apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment