Sunday, July 7, 2013

Haul: Etude House, Tony Moly and The FaceShop

Hello Sunday!!!

How's your weekend so far?  I hope it went great like mine =).  Well,  I'm a very shallow person when it comes to being happy.  Simple gestures always make my heart flutter and I'm so thankful that despite the complications in life (really stressful thoughts) I can still manage to show off a sparkly smile.  Life is supposed to be enjoyed ayt?

And before I say hello to manic Monday, lemme share my recent Korean cosmetics hoardings.

So here goes the items I got from KKOCHIPIDA.  Say hello to my first ever CC Cream from Etude House.  I know I'm kinda late but I still want to give this one a try and share my raves too.
Next is another BB cream from the Dear Girls collection of Etude House also.  A make up plus skincare fetish I'll never skip.
Something from a favorite brand, Tony Moly caught my eyes as well.  Anything for the eyebrows is a must when I go shopping as always.  I'm all hopes with the new 7 days Tatoo Eyebrow.  
And finally,  few must have from the The FaceShop which I got from the last time I visited the metro.  I did a pretty quick shopping at their SM Mall of Asia outlet and splurge a thousand bucks so I can grab the Kim Hyun Joong post it lol.
Again,  I got one Lovely Me: EX BB Cream, their beginners' bb and really mild make up which according to the SA is very safe for teens and teens-no-more (like me with seriously raging hormones).
An addition to my lip and cheek tint collection is their Lovely Me: Ex Aqua Tint.  
And lastly, I got one super creamy and really moisturizing lipstick in #2 (Waaaaa I forgot the exact name, please just kill me lol).
And woooohoooo, my uberly cute Kim Hyun Joong post it!!!
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
That's it for my most recent acquisitions and I hope to road test them the soonest.  Keep visiting ladies!!!

Anneong!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, the Etude House CC cream is awesome as well! ^__^

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there^^
    I'll wait for ur review on etude cc cream since I think we have similar type of skin.
    nice haul u have here

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to read your reviews =D

    ReplyDelete