Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gifts: Lee Lee's Beauty Secrets and other Benefit Must Have

Hi ladies!!!

Life has been fairly demanding and I can't even have the luxury time to check my emails anymore.  Well,  I have been hanging out a lot and as always laughing my heart out hoping that the instance will just last the way I want to remember it (I know I am pretty melodramatic tonight - reality sucks though which makes me feel more snarled).  
Well that explains why this month I only dropped one post (to be exact eerrghhhh).  And so before I bid this month good bye, lemme share a gift I got from a friend who works for Benefit overseas.  Again, thanks sis for the love.

I am thrilled to share that she gave me Lee Lee's Beauty Secrets package.  Despite, the bad day and heart aches, at least I have something to make me smile. 
 Tadaahhhh... this set is love with all the all time favorite from Benefit.
It is a great gift to ladies who love to flaunt a bright and flawless skin,  a touch of glamorous eyes and a wisp of an elegant scent.
So here are the diamonds inside... Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit Eau de toilette (10ml)
The most talked about, Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara (full size).
 A favorite of mine,  Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer (full size).
Say bye to big pores with The POREfessional (7.5ml) which I have already reviewed previously.
The Following Benefit products were not part of Lee lee Beauty Secrets set and I'm very fortunate to have them as well.

Something that I have been lookin' forward, Benefit Fine One One for Cheeks and Lips (full size).
Feel teen-y and pretty with Benefit Throbb (full size).  This one was for my boss but she gave it to me since the blush shade does not match her skin tone.
Then lastly,  I got two lip gloss from the Ticket to Glossylover.  Actually, we decided to split this one so we can all try it hehehe.
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
Make ups make me smile even when I'm badly aching inside.  Thanks sis for this handful of Benefit products!!!  I love you much!!!

So guys, I hope you start visiting my site again coz I promise to drop here more often starting this July.

Anneong!

9 comments:

  1. aww babe you're so lucky.these are all my favs.unfortunately they were pricey. :( http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate Tin, can I buy Benefit products from your friend at a cheaper price? Their blush boxes have been in my wishlist for the longest time na. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, I'll ask her. =) Thanks for visiting =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ate Tin! I miss reading your reviews. :)

      Delete
  3. i want every single product you mentioned in this post, lol
    especially the mascara


    JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY HERE! :)

    ReplyDelete