Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Thoughts: Fourth of May


Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:  I'll never try to look back instead I'll move forward and smile because it happened and it made me a better person.  And no matter what transpires I'll never ever regret any decisions I made, I make and I will make.
Photo Credits: yooneunhye.net
A pic from one of my favorite Korean Drama, Lie to ME
During moments I was lost,  thanks to the very few people who had faith in me. 
Photo Credits:  Google Photos
Today is a brand new day, I may not be able to laugh the brightest and smile the prettiest but I'm sure everything will be okay just like how it used to be.

There's a difference between goodbye and letting go.  Good bye is "I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand, and when you're ready to hold mine."  Letting go is "I'll miss your hand. I realized it's not mine to hold,  and I will never hold it again..."

  Good morning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment