Friday, May 31, 2013

Event: Mini Make your own HAVAIANAS

Hello ladies!!!

Last Sunday (May 26, 2013),  I was lucky enough to catch up with the last day of Mini Make your own Havaianas event at Robinsons Ilocos Norte.  Right after our company summer outing I hurriedly visited the area to create my own design.  

It was already late, really raining so hard and I was in an after-swimming-hangover look but I had fun.  Thanks to Aegi who kept me company all through out.
We were welcomed by the very nice owner, Ms. May Ann who made the night really comfortable.
The place was filled with Havaianas everywhere that it took me forever to decide what color to grab...blame it on my fickle mind lol.
Fellow Havaianaticos flocked the assembly area where the choices of sole, strap and pins were assembled.
Here is a picture of me, waiting eagerly for my very own customized Havaianas.  Sorry guys,  I am quite wasted and drained from the office activity but "very happy".
And yes I am pleased to show you my new pair of flip flops, Alien Princess!!!  Basically,  this design is sooooo me.  May I quote Raya who said that my design is so like me, out of this world lol.  Well, I admit I am eccentric and really unpredictable hahaha.
I settled for yellow sole..."Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do and it was called yellow".  One of my favorite color and one of my favorite song from Coldplay.
 And for the strap,  I want it green to match my prince's lol.
By the way, thanks also to Sir Bernard for the free pin because they ran out of bag.  Honestly, I love the pin more lol.  I chose the spaceship since I wanted to go somewhere far from everyone's gaze.
And there you are my out-of-this-world flip flops, please take me to good places and give me many nice memories!!!

For Havaianas products, please visit Red Dot, Laoag City!!!

2 comments:

  1. ilocos norte is my parents hometown, its so nice there! esp fort ilocandia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayne, thanks for visiting. Ilocos indeed is a great place. =)

      Delete