Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream SPF 35 PA++ #02

Good morning Sunday!!!

Today is another undeniably warm day to hit outdoors.  I had been preoccupied with a lot of things that I can't even find time to enjoy a tan.  I mean summer will be over in a month; oh boy I haven't seen the beach and Ilocos has been known for its majestic and really breath takin' white sand beaches.  What a sad reality for me lol.
I think you're guessing it correctly,  I am spending my Sunday at home again:  sleeping,  watching and writing a bit.  It has been a while since the last time I dropped a review on BB creams.  To those who had been frequently visiting Frozen Blossoms knew that I had been battling acne and I have waited long enough for the culprits to clear out before I could use and test products again.  So to kick off, I'll be sharin' my raves on Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream in number 2.
Product Description
Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream is formulated with cornflower extract to stimulate skin renewal  and whitening properties for a livelier and younger skin.  It also has an SPF of 35 with a PA of ++ to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.

Variants
01 Pink Beige
02 Natural Beige

Content: 35 ml / 1.18 fl. oz.
Price: PhP265.00
Availability:  all Nature Republic outlets and counters ( I got this from Korean Cosmetics PH)
Packaging - It comes in a conventional squeeze-it-type up-side-down tube.  The back part contains the necessary info which, however,  is mostly written in Hangeul.
It does have the engraved expiration date.  Mine says it will expire on December 2014 (if unopened).  Bear in mind though, that once unsealed / opened, you only have a year to consume it.
Also, it's not designed with an expensive lookin' pump type dispenser which is very common for liquid foundations and bb creams.  It has a decent cap instead to secure the cream from spilling and a cute nozzle that dispenses the desired amount of cream.
Well, I love that I can as well control the amount I want to dispense plus an added pump will mark up the price of the cream I think hehehehe. 
As for the cream,  the consistency is not so thick or runny.  I find it light and really easy to work with either by the use of my brushes or my fingers.  It does not dry or set that fast so I don't have to work fast on blending.  I mean, I can always take time to buff it without the fear of patchy make up which we usually get from the super matte foundie type.
As for the coverage,  this can conceal minor to medium traces of blemishes.  It is okay to build it but I find it kinda white in full coverage. So, just put a tamed amount to avoid the obvious "bbfied" face (which I'm guilty of sometimes) hehehe.
Aside from that, it gives a subtle dewy finish which might be troublesome for others who want a matte finish.  
As for the oil control, I oil up faster when not veiled with a loose powder.  My skin is innately oily though.
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I had been using this since my acne on my jaw area started to clear out and so far, I am not having any harsh reaction from it.  I got 2 bumps but I think it was PMS related.  

So I guess, that's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Mwahhhhh

15 comments:

  1. The packaging is so pretty and the color looks nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to become obsessed with bb creams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel you... they're simply all in one skincare =) thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. It looks interesting (; thanks for the review^;^
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out (; nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks flawless when blended <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks dewy-matte after blended.. do u have the full ingredient list in English? Tempting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is dewy-matte - thanks for visiting, ill try to check if i can find the english ingredient list =)

      Delete
  6. I was wondering if this is oil based or water based? Need to know because of acne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not water-based sis =(

      Thanks for visiting. =)

      Delete
  7. Nice review!Just bought one and I will try it today. This is my first Nature Republic BB cream. I'm kind of worried about the oily thing though...coz the saleslady told me that it's not oily and it's water-based.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is that so sis? i'll have to check on that=) thanks for visiting and for the info =)

      Delete
  8. Dearie, what shade is this? There are two shades if my memory serves me right... I am fair-skinned but with yellowish undertone because I am chinese...

    ReplyDelete