Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Hello ladies!!!

It has been a long weekend for most and I'm equally ecstatic coz it only means a lovely break from the uberly demanding and fast-paced corporate world.  Everybody deserves to have fun ayt?  I have been doin' that in between busy schedules and I'm lovin' every bit of it.  That's the reason I seldom drop something worthwhile in my corner now...I'm living my life the way I wanna remember it when I grow old.
So before I go out and laugh my heart out again... lemme just share something I got from a good friend, the Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover.
Product Description
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action makeup Remover is a new sensory experience of cleansing and pure pampering formulated in a double-phase liquid fresh as a water yet removes even waterproof eye makeup.  
  1. Gentle enough for the sensitive eyes
  2. Ophthalmologist-Tested
  3. Fine for all skin types
Content: 4.2 FL. OZ. (125ml)
Price: USD26.00 
Availability:  Available at all Lancome makeup counters
Below are the list of ingredients / contents for your reference.
Packaging wise, it comes in a transparent high-grade plastic container with a twist-it-type lid to secure the solution from spilling.  I find it convenient to bring around especially when travelling.  The container is not so gigantic and it won't eat up too much space of the vanity purse plus the cap securely locks that you won't worry of spilling the content all over your stuff.
This is not in the usual pump-type dispenser like other make up remover so be careful to dispense a lot when gettin' some.  The good thing about this type of nozzle though is that the user is in control of the amount she needs.
As for the eye makeup remover itself, the consistency is half watery, half foamy and half oil-y.  You can see the partition when it is settled where in the liquid part lies underneath while the foamy oil is on top.

As for the scent, I love the sexy vanilla-ish fragrance which can be a lot calming especially at night time.   It relaxes my senses while I remove my make up hahaha.

And as for it's efficiency,  I have tried it with the make ups I use that are really hard to remove by just washing the face.  My eyeliners and mascara usually leave dark traces under my upper and lower eyelids after I directly wash my face.  
First set, my favorite pitch black and really pigmeted eyeliners: MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner Eye-Liner Kajal, Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Black Ebony and Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner.
How to use:
  1. Shake well.
  2. Dispense an adequate amount on a cotton ball or a cotton pad
  3. Wipe the area.
As seen on the picture below,  the marks were dissolved in a instant with a really light wiping from the cotton with  remover.
A few more wipes and voila you are now ready to go and wash your face without gettin' the panda eye look  after.  I did not use any second cleaning here coz all the light traces will be cleaned when you wash your face off.  What is important is that it won't leave you with stains under your eyes that can make you look scary and wasted in the morning plus good eye make up removers are really really pricey so just use a bit of it.
The next picture will show my favorite mascaras and most of them are waterproof and smudge proof.
Etude House Color My Brows n #01, TheFACESHOP Face it Extreme Mascara, Tony Moly Simply Style Slim Mascara, Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara and MAC ZOOM Lash.
It did dissolve all the particles with just one swipe of the cotton pad without all the tugging and heavy smudging just to get rid of all the dark marks.  I love it that I spare my "aging" eyes with all the trauma that can contribute more to premature lines and sagging
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I love the fact that I don't put too much stress on my eyes just like the old times.  No more harsh rubbing, heavy wiping or continuous smudging just to get my black eyeliners off my lids. The mild solution keeps my eyes refreshed, relaxed, and cleansed without irritating them.  Yes, this feels so mild I don't feel any discomfort when it comes contact with my precious eyes.

So till here and of course  I'll have this again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This looks super good! If only it were a little more affordable for my budget. Hahaha! :P Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete