Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: It's Skin Color Play Mineral Powder Foundation #21 Light Beige

Hey ladies!!!

Ilocos sunshine is beaming today and I'm in an equally bright mood to post a new review.  I know I had been idle these previous weeks and I'd like to say sowee guys.  So, to cut the chase short I'll be sharing my new baby for this month... the It's Skin Color Play Mineral Powder Foundation in #21.
Product Description
Color Mineral Powder Foundation is a skin nurturing and a dermatologist-tested powder which contains natural ingredients for a glossy, seamless and smooth coverage. It is a foundation, pact and highlighter in one.

Variants
#21 Light Beige
#23 Natural Beige

Net Content 5g
Price: PhP325.00
Availability:  It's Skin is not yet available in the Philippines but you can pre-order it online.  I got mine from Korean Cosmetics PH
Packaging -  It looks Revlon-ish right?  From the usual cute-y packaging, this one is more on the grown up style,  a side I'm definitely more familiar with lol.  The pictures below show the descriptions which are mainly in Korean except for some important details to foreign buyers like me.
It comes in a futuristic-looking plastic tub that is quite handy for easy touch ups =).
Again, I suggest you remove half of the sticker to avoid dispensing too much of the precious loose powder.  I find the sifter quite gigantic hehehe.
The puff is attached to the cover and it feels a bit rubbery just like the puff used for liquid foundations.  And as seen below, it is quite soaked with powder hehehe.  
You can wash it though, however since it is permanently attached to the handle, you may find inconvenience drying out the other end.
It's no secret that I have been battling acne these past 3 months that is why I decided to give mineral make up a try. 
First,  I opted to have the lighter color #21 Light Beige which fits medium to fair Asian skin.  I like that it is a loose powder type of foundation which means I can enjoy another extra coverage apart from my bb cream, it prettily sets and veils my make up without making me look heavily done.
The powder is also nicely milled so it fills all the spaces I have missed.  As for the oil control,  it decently does its job for I only blot my face every 4 hours.

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
Thanks to my Nichkhun fangirling I discovered this brand.  I love this powder so much for it helps me look presentable despite the recurring break outs.  I will definitely repurchase once I ran out of it.

PS... Life is a bit bumpy and tricky lately, however the hurdles  make me excited.  Thanks to YOU for never failing to make me smile.  Hey "ae-gi" bogosipeo always.

Goodnight girls.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from It's skin cuz' I'm not really sure where to start but since I hoard on foundation I'll pretty try this out! thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Janet, It's Skin has good lines =) you should try one. =)

      Delete
  2. i want to try this as well..thx for the review.. Btw is it has any spf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting...it has no SPF though.

      Delete
  3. tempting.. Have a great day!! :)
    xxKrisella

    http://lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete