Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Vivid Imagination

Hello ladies!!!

Yeyyyy it's weekend finally and that means good times ayt?  Well, I spent the rest of the weekend  roaming around the city, laughing my heart out, food  tripping with friends and bazaar hopping and shopping because it was our city fiesta, Pamulinawen.  

So before I go out and enjoy the thrill again, lemme just share a quick post on my favorite lippy at the moment.  This was part of the gift I received last holidays which I posted here...Gifts and Haul from Mac Cosmetics.
Product Description
This is part of the MAC Illustrated Pink by Julie Verhoeven, the MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Vivid Imagination.
Again and again subtle pink is simply a fetish I'll never ever get tired off.  I find this shade luscious, sweet, flirty and sexy... just the right lip shade on a cozy dinner this valentine.  
MAC lipsticks are indeed addictive.. yep I know they are very pricey but it is worth all the moolah.  It does glide well on the lips, keeps it moisturized all day, it does not chap or flake my big luscious pout, nicely pigmented and keeps the lips soft and smooch-able =).
The pretty swatch on my hand...=)
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
Vivid imagination is love love love!!! I can't say more other than the the color makes you look angel-ish yet oozing with a vixen's charm.  

Enjoy the weeked!!! 

PS.  Ottoke Bogoship-eo!!!

10 comments: