Friday, January 4, 2013

Haul and Shop Feature: Korean Cosmetics Overload

Happy New Year ladies!!!

Again, I have stashed a considerable amount of cosmetics which I got from Korean Cosmetics PH, an online shop that stocks a wow-so-many and great deal Korean cosmetics and skincare.  I mean the availability range is quite overwhelming!!!  I personally love to browse on anything on hand rather than pre-order items, patience issue lol.  

So to give an advance peek... here are my babies I am most ready to play with!!! =)
1. Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Collection
 Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Powder PhP295.00
 Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Pact SPF30 PA++ PhP375.00
 2. It's Skin Color Play Mineral Powder Foundation PhP325.00
 4. Nature Republic BY Flower Collection
Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream SPF35 PA++ PhP265.00
 Nature Republic By Flower Powder Pact PhP295.00
I always find happiness in shopping. By the way,  I don't buy over-the-edge or super expensive cosmetics.  I always love to look for great dupes and the Korean market is  heaven sent!!! 

Apart from the stuff above,  Ms. Josephine gifted me with the following which made the deal even better. Say hello to the freebies!!!

 2. TuningFace Essence Mask Sheet in Dramatic Lifting, Different Moisturizing and Amazing Brightening.
 3. Holika Holika Make-Up Starter
 4. Trial sachets:  Lioele Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation and ElishaCoy Ice Herb Whitening Water Drop
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
My shopping experience with Korean Cosmetics Ph was hassle-free, convenient and easy. I love that she sells authentic Korean cosmetics and skincare,  offers a wide selection of on hand items, offers everything on SALE,  and ships via JRS (1 day delivery).  I'll definitely shop back and I am looking forward to more transactions.  

Thanks much and happy shopping!!!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely hauls!! I am so excited with the Holika's oil queen collection! sounds really interesting! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~
    it's amazing!
    could you do a review on those? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shayu! Thanks for droppin by, i will once um done roadtestin them :)

      Delete
  3. Great Haul !
    I am hosting an International Giveaway on my blog where you can win Korean Skincare products. It would be great if you could enter.
    Thanks.
    http://beautywidbrainz.com/six-months-anniversary-giveaway-open-internationally/
    Hina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz do review those Holika Holika Oil Queen line, I'm looking 4ward to those products since I have oily skin

    Thanks you XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will once i'm done with the stuff i'm currently using :)

      Delete
  5. can't wait for that holika2 primer review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! where did you buy the Palgantong Loose Powder . I bought mine from OL shop it cost me 450 pesos for 30g

    ReplyDelete