Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Tony Moly Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Lemon & Sparkling Magazine

Hello December!!!

Oh my!!! Few days more to go and soon it will be the holidays!!!  All I ever want this Christmas is certainty, good health and happiness.  My previous days have been a roller coaster ride.  I have been overly thinking the qualms of my profession.  Stressful indeed!!!  Well, I'll just have to think that things happen for a reason and that reason will be my fate.     So, to keep my mind and heart at peace,  I decided to spend my weekend with family and  to give my skin a special treat.   
Product Description
Tony Moly Cottony Essence Sheet Mask in lemon is a sheet mask made of 100% pure cotton and 100% vital water infused with highly concentrated Vitamin C and various minerals from Citron extract for an irritation-free and well hydrated skin.

Available Variants
  1. Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Citron
  2. Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Lemon
  3. Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Milk
  4. Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Wild Ginseng
  5. Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Wine
Content:  25ml
Price: PhP98.00 (regular price) but I got mine at 50% off sale at Tony Moly counter-SM Mega Mall - Watson's
Availability: all Tony Moly outlets and counters
The sheet mask is made of 100% cotton and 100% vital water which make it very ideal for all skin types.  I love that it is so drenched and overflowing with oh-my-goodness essences.  The skin definitely deserves a treat after a chaotic week.  The mask is also uniquely designed with a flap that covers the eyes. Honestly, it was my first time and it just felt so good and relaxing.  I have my mask chilled before application and the icy feeling gives me instant relaxation and freshness.
My skin was joyous after the 20 minute blow out!!!  It felt instantly revitalized and really hydrated plus my tired eyes also enjoyed it.  I never felt any discomfort or itchiness while I have the mask all over my face which is a thumbs up!!!
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
It feels so great to spend quality time at home with the people who never fail to make my heart at rest plus a good skin care blow out and my most-grabbed magazine!!!  Along with my self-pampering stance,  I also find time to update myself with my K-WAVE obsession.  

I was not able to watch Bigbang live for good reasons, that is why I am most thankful to Sparkling for keeping me updated and well versed with the hottest!!!
And since I am not yet capable to visit Seoul at the moment, the pages of this mag bring me there!!!
Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Shocks! They were on Sale pala. I've been wanting to buy face masks. Just any mask to hydrate my face and planning to buy a lot. 50% off! Thanks for the great review btw :)


    http://kmmyp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tony Moly Mask! :) Smells good and effective talaga :)
    New follower here :) hope you can check out my blog as well :)
    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Thanks for visiting, I was at the right time when I visited Manila. =)

    ReplyDelete