Life had been pretty rough lately...been through a lot of stress and sleepless nights which caused my skin to break out big time. Instances like these are indeed very depressing!!! It should be the happiest time since only few days more to go and it will be Christmas, however, sometimes situations go out of hand. Well, good thing though I am lucky to have my ever loving family and friends around to help me endure and persevere.
Today, I'll be sharing one thing that keeps my raging skin calm... Etude House Wonder Pore Clay Clear.
Etude House Wonder Pore Clay Clear is formulated with pure glacial water and oxygen-delivering "carbonated" ingredient to effectively and deeply cleanses dirt, oil and other skin impurities for healthy and clean pores.
7 in Total Pore Solution (from the box)
- Balances the skin's ideal ph (acidity) level
- Refines the skin tone
- Keeps the elasticity of pores
- Deep cleanses pores
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Controls a large amount of the sebum
- Moisturizes inside and outside of skin
Net Wt. 100g (3.52 oz.)
Availability: Available at all Etude House branches and counters and online sellers
1. Clean face with your favorite facial soap/ wash.
2. Towel dry it.
3. Apply layer evenly all over the face avoiding hairline, lips, eye area and brows.
4. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes or until clay mask has completely dried out.
5. Rinse it off with lukewarm water to help pores open a bit.
6. Wash or brush face with Pore Cleansing Face Brush for deep cleansing. Since, I don't have the Wonder Pore brush that is sold separately, I use my old Smashbox blush brush with overly dense and stiff brushes (that's why I don't use it for applying my blush on) in the absence of a pore brush.
7. Thoroughly wash until no residue is visible unto face.
8. Towel dry.
9. Tone the face. I use the Wonder Pore Freshner Toner.
10. Moisturize skin.
Packaging - It comes in a conventional blue sturdy plastic tub. I think it is most appropriate to use a tub for clay masks in order to efficiently scoop out the product up to its last speck.
|alien invasion lol|
I have bought this few months ago after it was launched officially because of my contentment with the Wonder Pore Freshner Toner. I use make up almost everyday that is why I wanted something to deeply cleanse my pores once a week plus as I have mentioned earlier my skin have been in a very bad shape since November.
My picture below shows right after I have washed the clay mask off my face lol. Again, please do excuse my no-make-up-unedited-alien look hahaha.
This clay mask is highly recommended to ladies who want a better skin tone, healthier pores and to those who are battling mild skin imperfections like me. FYI though, it is formulated to thoroughly cleanse or unclog pores preventing future blemishes caused by impurities that settled inside the pores (primer, foundation, etc.). It is not an alternate solution to heal acne.
For extreme cases and highly sensitive skin types though, it is always best and safe to consult the dermatologist prior using it.
Till here and have a safe and blessed weekend everyone!!!