Friday, December 14, 2012

Gifts & Haul: Mac Cosmetics, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, Nature Republic

Hey ladies!!!

How's your week so far?  Mine has been pretty intense and distressing.  Well, snags come and all we need to do is to surmount it.  Thankfully, as days go by,  I can now at least laugh my heart out.  Well,  I haven't done my usual Christmas shopping yet, however, I just want to share the gifts that came on my mail this week and some of the stuff that I have bought online.

I got an early Christmas present from California.  Thank you so much Tita Cora for my MAC Illustrated by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusives (limited edition) 2012 fall collection.

MAC Smokey Eye Black Kit by Julie Verhoeven 
Includes:
  • Eyeshadows: Naked Lunch (Frost), Wedge (Matte), and Carbon (Matte)
  • #275 Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • #212 Flat Definer Brush
  • Mac Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
  • Mac Mini Zoomblack Zoom Lash in Rich Black
Includes:
  • #187 Duo Fibre Brush
  • #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
  • #282 Duo Fibre Tapered Brush
  • #286 Duo Fibre Blending Brush

MAC Illustrated All Over Brush Kit by Julie Verhoeven
Includes:
  • #129 Powder and Blush Brush
  • #227 Large Fluff Brush
  • #224 Tapered Blending Brush
  • #219 Pencil Brush
  • #266 Small Angle brush

MAC Illustrated Pink by Julie Verhoeven
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Vivid Imagination
MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat
Of course,  for this year I need to get a hold of Tony Moly's Aqua Aura, their winter 2012 collection too.  I grabbed the Aqua Aura Moisture BB SPF30 PA++ just in time for the driest season of the year hehehe.

Tony Moly Floria  Bloom Ball Blusher in #01 White Glow


Nature Republic Panda Zero  Water proof Eyebrow  (my second)
I can't wait to play with my new babies.  More of my Christmas shopping on the coming posts.  

Have a nice day ladies!!!

4 comments: