How's your week so far? Mine has been pretty intense and distressing. Well, snags come and all we need to do is to surmount it. Thankfully, as days go by, I can now at least laugh my heart out. Well, I haven't done my usual Christmas shopping yet, however, I just want to share the gifts that came on my mail this week and some of the stuff that I have bought online.
I got an early Christmas present from California. Thank you so much Tita Cora for my MAC Illustrated by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusives (limited edition) 2012 fall collection.
MAC Smokey Eye Black Kit by Julie Verhoeven
- Eyeshadows: Naked Lunch (Frost), Wedge (Matte), and Carbon (Matte)
- #275 Medium Angled Shading Brush
- #212 Flat Definer Brush
- Mac Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
- Mac Mini Zoomblack Zoom Lash in Rich Black
- #187 Duo Fibre Brush
- #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
- #282 Duo Fibre Tapered Brush
- #286 Duo Fibre Blending Brush
MAC Illustrated All Over Brush Kit by Julie VerhoevenIncludes:
- #129 Powder and Blush Brush
- #227 Large Fluff Brush
- #224 Tapered Blending Brush
- #219 Pencil Brush
- #266 Small Angle brush
MAC Illustrated Pink by Julie Verhoeven
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Vivid Imagination
MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat
Tony Moly Floria Bloom Ball Blusher in #01 White Glow
Nature Republic Panda Zero Water proof Eyebrow (my second)I can't wait to play with my new babies. More of my Christmas shopping on the coming posts.
Have a nice day ladies!!!