Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Event: Tony Moly Alabang Town Center Opening & Aqua Aura Line Launching

Good evening ladies!!!

Guess what?!  Tony Moly just opened their newest boutique branch last November 26, 2012 located at the Ground Floor of Alabang Town Center.  I received the official evite from the brands Marketing Officer, Ms. Angel Ann.  Thanks a lot!!!  Unfortunately, I was not able to make it.  First, I live in the northern province and secondly, I have already depleted my allocated vacation leaves for the year.   
And since, I am a huge supporter of this brand,  I can't help but share this awesome news to my dear readers. =)
Photo Credits:  Tony Moly Philippines
Along with the grand opening of the new branch is the launching of their newest line for this season; the Aqua Aura line endorsed by the flower boys, JYJ.  I honestly cannot wait to get a hold of the freshest products... December means chillier days and nights thus hydration is all I need!!!
Photo Credits:  Tony Moly Philippines
Waaaaa....How I wish I was able to join the event.  It could have been great to meet my fellow bloggers with whom I usually converse online, witness the spacious, well-lit and cool vicinity, experience the products and HOARD.
Photo Credits:  Tony Moly Philippines
Photo Credits:  Tony Moly Philippines
Photo Credits:  Tony Moly Philippines

Visit the branch now and enjoy exciting promos!
Congratulations Tony Moly and more power!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww sayang noh! nagkita sana tayo :) Next time nalang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga =) anlayo ko kasi magastos pag magtravel lagi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    I usually resize my pictures before posting it to blog. around 520px (original size) or 480px. as long as it doesn't hit 800px in length or width, it should be okay ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lina. That is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete