Friday, December 21, 2012

Blog Revamp: Personalized!!!

Hi ladies!!!

I had been out of touch for days because of many reasons.  First and never new, I have been always busy workin my butt off.  Second,  it's the holidays and therefore I have been using all my adrenaline rushing for all the stuff that needs to be bought before Christmas.  Lastly,  I had my blog revamped and personalized by Its me Deann!!!
I am officially saying hello to my very exquisite, very girly, very Sakura-ish inspired, very ME lay out and good bye to my old generic lay out.   Thanks Flaine!!!

GTG, laters ladies! =)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely new layout! It's so pretty! Reminds me of the sakura blossoms in Japan during spring! Quite timely in a month or too :)

    congrats!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada thanks! I love The Sakura blossoms so much that's why I asked deann to create one for me :). Ohhhh, i wish I can see the Sakura in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Your layout is so Japanese Kawaii ^^ I also love the Sakura Blossoms in Japan, it's one of the things I'd love to see. Good job on the new layout :)

    ♥ Shayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shane! Its me deann blogsite designed it for me.

      Delete
  3. wow soooo cute. been aiming for a personalized blog theme to, thanks for sharing! I'll check Deann's page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niichan21, thanks for visiting. She is indeed very accommodating and and her ideas are really superb. You may contact her thru her blog. =)

      Delete
  4. I've just found your blog, so I don't know previous layout. But this one is very lovely - so cherries. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tekashi! My previous lay out was also sakura inspired but i got it over the net (free lay out). :)

      Delete