Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beauty Tag: This or That

Hi ladies!!!

I received a beauty tag from Mylittlebeautystash and I am very thankful for it.  It was honestly my first and I am very sorry it took me such a long time to do a post.  So here goes my musings...

Blusher or Bronzer 

I say BLUSHERS are one of my staples coz they sincerely make you instantly blooming!  I'll just share one experience why I try to stay away from bronzers.  I tried one from my officemate wayback 2009 and as soon as our utility worker saw my face; he blurted out,  "Ma'am have you forgotten your face sunblock while seriously sunbathing?" lol  My face was all tanned while my neck and body was so pale.
Benefit Bella Bamba, Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #4 Carrot Cheesecake, Nature Republic Shine Blossom Rose Blusher #03 Pink Rose, Holika Holika Jewel Light Blusher #01 Sweet Pink and Lancome Blush Subtle Sheer Amourose

Lip gloss or Lip stick

I say lip sticks are one of my can't-live-without cosmetics.  I have a flawed man-toned big lips lol so I need all the concealing and coloring. I usually hoard on nude and peachy toned ones.  I kinda feel younger with these shades on!!!
Etude House Look at my Lips #10, Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer,  TheFaceShop Face It All About Lipstick  Glossy BR801, TheFaceShop Face It All About Lipstick  Moisture PK103,  Nyx Lip Smacking Fun Colors Summer Love, Sophie Lipstick Velvet Nude and Sophie Lipstick Caramel Sugar

Lip balm or Lip butter

I say Lip Balm!!! They are just the bomb!!! lol  My pout is seriously parched most of the time.  Thanks to these handy babies for keeping my lips chap-free and moist.  I also included my favorite non-drying lip tints =).
EOS Lemon, Maybelline Anti-oxidant Berry, Laura Mercier Pink Tulle Lip Glaze, Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK002, Benefit Posie Tint, Peripera Peri's Water Tint #2 Pink Juice

Matte or Sparkle Eye shadow

Although I am not much of an eye shadow girl, I am favoring the sparkle ones over matte variants.  Pretty shimmers immediately brighten the windows of our souls hehehe.
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow, Lancome Color Design Stunning Soiree,  Clinique  Colour Surge  Eye Shadow Duo 307 Blackberry Frost, Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Sunlit Bronze, Maybelline Eye Studio Banana Split

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Liner

Pitch black cream liners!!!  They dramatically and effortlessly create huge animated eyes.  They are easier to work with, they don't smudge and they are resilient to water and oil.  
Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner BK802

Foundation or Concealer

I am a self-confessed bb cream addict and I have stashed a reasonable number from a lot of Korean brands which was evidently documented in this blog.  I have here a few left and I bet for more hoarding in the future lol. I also use concealers to cover my acne traces and under eye dark circles.
Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream, Tony Moly Aqua Aura Moisture BB, Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream, It's Skin Babyface BB Cream Silky, Nature Republic Botanical Fresh BB Cream, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Cheers to me Champagne, Skin79 The Prestige BB Cream, Tony Moly Mineral Skin-Fit BB Concealer, The Body Shop 01 Concealer Pencil, Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener

Pressed or Loose Powder

Both!!! I love setting my bb cream with loose powders.  For lazy days,  pressed powders are just perfect!
Nature Republic Vanilla Sky Powder, It's Skin Babyface Pore Powder, Etude House Precious Mineral  Sun BB Finish Powder, Etude House Nymph Aura Loose Powder, Etude House Shini Star Clear Pact#2, and Nature Republic Petite Pact #23

Neutral or Statement Eyes

I say neutral eyes!!! My eyes are innately huge that is why I keep them soft and subtle.  Hehehe you'll seldom see me wearin' eye make up though. =) I'm all good with mascaras and eyeliners (sometimes).
Benefit Badgal Lash, Tony Moly Simply Style Slim Mascara, and TheFaceShop  Face It Extreme Mascara Dual Effect

Waterproof or Non-waterproof

For eyebrows, eyelashes and lip make ups, I prefer waterproof formula.  I have thin eyebrows, short eye lashes and dark pigmented lips hehehe so I like to wear something that stays there even when I go swimming lol.

Brushes, Sponges or Fingers

I habitually use my fingers because I don't own that much brushes. I only have my long time travel set Ecotools and I have acquired a few from Elf lately plus I am so lazy to wash them everyday. Ooopps OC girl alert =).

Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighters

I am a genuine fan of highlighters, may it be in a powder, cream or liquid formula.  I just love the radiance they provide!!!  Every time I apply one,  I am reminded that I am alive lol.  
Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #2 Pink,  Tony Moly Crystal Light Pink Beam, It's Skin Babyface Finish Beam , Tony Moly Floria Bloom Ball Blusher 01 White Glow, Elf Glow Bronzer, and Benefit High Brow

Can't live without product

I am like an incomplete painting without my waterproof brow tints, browcaras, brow powders, etc lol.  Otoke... I can't just go out of the house without them lol!!!
Benefit Brow Zing, Nature Republic Panda Zero Waterproof Eyebrow, Etude House  Color my Brows 01 Rich Brown
So that's may fair share on this or that ladies!!! (PS, you may browse this blog for reviews of the products mentioned in this tag)

Tagging some of the most awesome blogs I have been visiting, I hope you can join the fun dearies.  Please don't break the chain. Mwah!!!


Enjoy the rest of the day! =)

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Great post sis. We're almost the same on some parts :D Will do my post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! i think i can relate XD and i also love korean products too ^^ thanks so much for this post, i want to try the other products too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post xD i want to get the same eyebrow like yours xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection Christine! wow, I've never tried a cream eye liner. I'm afraid I'll make a terrible mess as I'm no makeup expert. Really appreciate you doing the tag. :) -mylittlebeautystash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag and I think I agree to most of what you said! I'll do my post soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dawn, lookin' forward to your post. Have a great day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for visiting. Hope to see you here again. have a great week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gen-zel! Lookin' forward to your post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for tagging me honey~! <3 i'll do a post like this as well! weeeeeee~ <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete