Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SM Accessories: Unveiling Soon...11/16/12 Part 3


He has been dominating the Philippine entertainment and has been hailed as the Prince!  Yes,  indeed he is the third ambassador who will be joining SM Accessories, the only fashion authority in our country.  
All four faces will be unveiled on November 16, 2012 so you better block your calendars okay?!!!



Share the teaser video now and who knows you might be one of the lucky winners who will take home PhP25,000.00 plus a chance to win a total of PhP100,000.00.  

Visit and like SM Accessories now!!!
SM Accessories

2 comments:

  1. hey I've been a fan of you. I'm really really looking forward to seeing your review for Nature republic botanical fresh bb cream. Pls tell me that is it pinkish undertone or yellow? I'm really looking forward~~! thanks~~ <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gummybear, thank you so much. I have started using it. Please give me a couple of weeks so I can really document if it will break me out. Hope to see you more here. Ty :)

    ReplyDelete