Sunday, November 25, 2012

Haul: Etude House, It's Skin, Nature Republic, Peripera, Tony Moly, Elf and Sm Accessories (Post Heavy)

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

To those who have been visiting this blog knew that last week was very eventful.  I spent my week in Manila to witness SM Accessories Fabulous Party and to join Benchsetter Lee Min Ho Fun Meet.  Apart from that,  I also took the chance to hoard lol.  So, for this weekend's post, I'll be sharing the great finds I got from SM Mega Mall Watson's make up counter and department store.  

First stop was Tony Moly whose SA was very very patient and helpful to my queries.  I took the advantage of hoarding on the items that were on 50% off sale.
Tony Moly Party Lover Luminous Sheer Base
Tony Moly Cottony Essence Sheet Mask
Tony Moly Hanbang Mask Sheet Pack - Chesnut Peel
Tony Moly Hanbang Mask Sheet Pack - Houttuynia Cordata
Tony Moly Mask Sheet Pack - White Poria Cocas
Aside from the stuff on best deals, I also got Tony Moly Mineral Skin-Fit BB Concealer SPF30.  This item was not part of the sale hehehe.
Tony Moly Mineral Skin-Fit BB Concealer SPF30
I also dropped by at the Etude House counter and got myself the Petit Bijou Body Spray.  I was enticed by the cute pink bottle and it's babyish scent.  
Etude House Petit Bijou Body Spray
Aside from the mall counter finds,  I also want to share the online sale I found from one of my fave sellers Korean Cosmetics for less.
It's Skin Babtface Finish Beam - Gold Beam
Nature Republic Panda Zero Eye Water Proof Eyebrow - Brown
Peripera Peri's Tint Water #2 - Pink Juice
So those summed up my Korean cosmetics haul. Goin' back to my Watson's hoarding,  I can't help but look around and look for other affordable stuff.  I was indeed lucky for they were on promo at that time... every PhP1500.00 worth of purchased regular item entitles you to additional 10% discount. Nice =)!


I have read a lot of Elf product reviews, so I decided to check the counter and got wowed by a lot of really affordable stuff.
Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer
Elf Studio Powder Brush
Elf Studio Complexion Brush
Elf Studio Angled Foundation Brush
Elf Professional bronzing Brush
 And then last stop of course was the fabulous SM Accessories section.  Thanks again to the event organizers for the worth 3k of accessories they sent me and my worth 2k card.  I decided to choose other exciting stuff for I got enough necklaces, cuff bracelets, earrings and rings from the brand.



I guess I have stuffed a lot again and i'll be doing another haul post next week for SM Accessories sent another 2k card yeyyyy...  I am thinking of doin' a giveaway soon.  So keep visiting ladies!!!

Bye =)

14 comments:

  1. Wah, this haul is absolutely exciting! It's been ages since I've been to TONY MOLY. Now I feel like I should definitely go.


    Thanks for sharing!


    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you write reviews on these products? ^^ i would like to see review onTony Moly Mineral Skin-Fit BB Concealer SPF30

    hehe~


    http://anya-jang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anyajang! Thanks for visiting, I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ada! Thanks for droppin by. Hope to see you more here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your haul! Especially the bags and the Korean makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very affordable sis... less that PhP400. =)

    ReplyDelete