Monday, October 1, 2012

K-waved: Bench Lee Min Ho Teaser T-Shirt

Good evening ladies!!!

Finally, I found a sensible pic of Lee Min Ho for Bench Clothing.  Previously, pictures of him wearing the "Loose my heart" teaser shirts have been all over the net which created confusion since Bench stores only have the "Lose my heart" teaser shirts.  Though there has been no official posters or billboards spotted around,  I still decided to check out Bench stores here in Ilocos Norte =).  <UPDATE: see my blog post on billboards and merchs rising this week October 7-13,2012>
credits: Lee MinHo - Faith (Korean Drama) Fan Page
I first checked out their branch at Robinson's Ilocos Norte as soon as I saw one through a friend's instagram account.  Sadly,  they didn't have the stocks yet (at that time).  

Luckily, one of the local department store here in Laoag, One O Five, does retail Bench clothing.  So I hurriedly, checked it out along with officemates and the SA was very very polite and helpful.  Even though, she was not familiar with the teaser shirt, she was kind enough to show us the new stocks.

Thanks goodness, they have it in male sizes only (I'm all good lol).  With no hesitation I got myself the smallest size.  
So happy to have my very own Lose My Heart tshirt!!!  I so love Lee Min Ho just like how much I adore other Korean artists.  
Excitedly used it and took a pic!!!  I can't wait for the other collections to be released officially!!!  I'm loving Bench for bringing the Korean wave closer to the heart of noypis.
Good night!!!

25 comments:

  1. more KPOP artist for Bench :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so much about this shirt from friends who go gaga for Lee Min Ho! It's good that Bench is adopting the Korean wave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed sis and i hope bench will sponsor a fan meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always been a fan of him, he's really hot! i what to get that shirt :)
    your blog is so amazing by the way, i got hooked reading your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw his billboard on EDSA BALINTAWAK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great!!!! Waaa can't wait for the billboard pics to come out so i can update this post, keep me posted okay? Thank you for droppin by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey how much is the shirt ?? answer me :D thanks ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm how much is the shirt ? want to buy one ! ^^ answer me please .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog really helped me alot. Now I know where to buy :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can ı buy this tshirt please help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is available at all Bench outlets (nationwide), but stocks selllike hot potatoes. You can call their shops for availability though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so good on you! Can't wait to buy own shirt :>> waaaa I won't be able to see minho :<<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Erika thanks!!! I hope the event will go smoothly though... I need to see him para hindi sayang 12hours travel! Next event hope to see you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a super awesome safe trip!!!! I will just wait for your story so I could "dream" seeing him! :)) omo ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you sweetheart...noona fangirl lol. I hope I can get a a good spot though... =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. :D kaya mo yan!!!! :D :> waha kung sabagay yung ibang fangirls baka may pasok pa at malate ang dating! XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Erika!!! I think I saw you at F21 yesterday o nagkamali ako? Nakasalubong ata kita...

    ReplyDelete
  18. TAMA ikaw nga yun! :))) paalis na kayo and kakadating lang namin XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sensya kana, I wasn't able to say hi properly!!! We were such in a hurry kasi travel back namin to Ilocos that time... mwah =) stay young and pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. no problem!!~ next time! :D was so glad na atleast nagkita tayo slight~ XD hehe you too!!! stay pretty and young! :D :)

    ReplyDelete