Monday, October 29, 2012

Haul: Human Nature, The Beauty of Healthy Living

Hi ladies!!!

I am very much enjoying my series of rest days and vacation leaves; talking of over-sleeping, kulitan-overload with my boy and housekeeping-bonding with my omma.  I have been workin' my butt off consecutively and  a serene moment at home is all I ever desired.  Hence, before I resume to work tomorrow,  I'll just drop a quick post of my recent Human Nature haul.  I'd like to thank friends who introduced me to this brand...I'm hooked and you'll soon expect strings of rants hehehe.
Ladies, here we go!!!  Topping my list is Human Nature's most raved Miracle Care, the 100% natural Sunflower beauty Oil.  It does 20 wonders to the human body which include:
(source: HM brochure)
  1. softens and lightens underarm 
  2. lightens dark under eye circles 
  3. lightens dark spots and pimple marks
  4. under eye moisturizer
  5. prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks
  6. softens feet soles, knees and elbows
  7. removes stubborn make up
  8. overall body moisturizer
  9. moisturizes dry hair ends
  10. softens the cuticles
  11. de-frizzes hair
  12. adds shine to dull hair
  13. relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
  14. nourishes and conditions eye lashes
  15. lighten dark lips
  16. soothes skin after shaving
  17. relieves itchy scalp
  18. soothes skin damage by sunburn
  19. smoothens skin from shaving
  20. helps soothe rashes
Content:  100ml for PhP249.75 (approximately USD5.00)
               50ml for PhP129.75 (approximately USD3.00)
My second favorite would be the Sunflower Cleansing Oil.  I wear make up almost everyday and so I always try to get them off my face thoroughly by the end of the day.  A good and effective cleansing oil costs fortune, thus discovering this product saves a lot. Bye bye to stubborn waterproof eyeliners and bb creams hello to bare clean skin.

Content: 200ml for PhP350.00 (approximately USD8.00) - depends on existing promo though.
My third is the Balancing Face Toner with Elemi and Orange for oily or combination skin.  I am always in the quest for quality products that will somehow cease my skin worries.  This one is fairly priced and promises a lot.  I hope my skin will love it =).

Content: 100ml for PhP109.75 (approximately USD2.00)
              200ml for PhP184.75 (approximately USD4.00)
Fourth is the Balancing Facial Wash with Elemi and Orange.  Still, I am hoping it will help solve my oiliness concern and will somewhat halt the zit production  lol. 

Content: 50ml for PhP84.75 (approximately USD2.00)
             200 ml for PhP199.75 (approximately USD4.00)
Fifth would be the Hydrating Facial Wash with Moringa and Aloe Vera.  Of course, I can never forget to get something for my loving Omma.  For her aged dry skin,  I always opt for a natural and non-drying facial wash.  

Content: 50ml for PhP84.75 (approximately USD2.00)
             200ml for 199.75 (approximately USD4.00)
 Lastly, I got the 100% Natural Purifying Facial Scrub which my mom and I use two to three times a week only. WE need to exfoliate once in a while so scrubs are a must at home.

Content: 50ml for PhP104.75 (approximately USD2.00)
I am so addicted I actually decided to be a local dealer.  If you're interested to sign up or avail their products, please feel free to contact this blog.

Please do watch out for my upcoming reviews and BTW if you've tried their products tell me about it okay?  Your insights will be helpful too.

Have a happy Monday!!!

13 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a perfect yet inexpensive makeup remover and this one looks promising. :) It's my first time to be aware of the brand, so I'll be looking forward to your reviews before I decide to buy it. :)


    Anyway, regarding naman sa facial scrubs, ako I use my homemade brown sugar scrub. I'll just add some lavender essential oil, pop a Vit. E capsule and mix thoroughly together with my brown sugar. Mas maganda gamitin ang brown kesa sa white, dahil hindi siya ganong kaharsh pag minamassage na sa skin. :D


    BTW, I already followed you in Google Friend Connect and I added your blog in my blog roll.


    Much Love,
    Rhia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a perfect yet inexpensive makeup remover and this one looks promising. I have to admit that it's my first time to be aware of the brand and I'm really looking forward to your reviews. ;)


    Anyway, sa facial scrub naman, I use my homemade brown sugar facial scrub. Sometimes, it can also double as a body scrub na 'din. What I do is, I'll drop some lavender essential oils (You can use any scent for this), pop a Vitamin E capsule and mix it thoroughly together with brown sugar. The white sugar kasi is harsh for the skin when you massage it sa face. :D


    BTW, already followed you in Google Friend Connect and I added your blog in my blog roll. :)


    Much Love,
    Rhia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Rhia, followed you back. Btw, where can iget an organic lavender oil? Your Diy is helpful, u should post / blog it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is what you're talking about sissy! you got a lot from HHN! I love them too! I'll be posting more reviews about it! We're sisters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi baby sis... Cant' wait for your reviews! Im lovin the brand... Very affordable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh nice picks! you made me want to try HUman nature products now~ thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got mine from my Uncle, who works in a chemlab somewhere in NJ. :) But locally, over-the-counter essential oils are easily available in Mercury Drugstores. Haven't checked Watsons, though.

    You can also get essential oils from the following:

    http://islas-aromatics.blogspot.com/p/essential-oils_21.html

    http://www.chemworld.ph/help.php?section=FAQ



    They have a lot of scents, available, too such as Lavender, Jojoba and Peppermint. :)


    Much Love,


    Rhia

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...so many products. looking forward to more reviews! :)

    xoxo Riza of http://rzzzp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet, they're very affordable and organic. I can't wait to experience them myself, I have heard good reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the human nature for the stretchmarks! Oil din siya. I like the make up remover. super easy to use! :)

    ReplyDelete