Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feature: Frozen Blossoms on Tony Moly Philippines Webpage

Hello ladies!!!

I spent half of my today sluggishly curling up on my bed re-running one of my favorite K-drama, Perfect Match.  Honestly, if my back didn't feel sore I would still be on bed lol.

Mostly (the things I usually do on a rest day), I check my email, do some blog hopping, window <online> shopping, "facebook-ing" and favorite brand sites checking.  As I was browsing Tony Moly Philippines , I accidentally stumbled on the website PRESS section and official Facebook fanpage press section and I was overwhelmed to see that some of my reviews were officially posted there. Thank you. 

<Credits:  screenshots from Tony Moly Website and Facebook account>
Tony Moly Simply Style Mascara - Volume Review  June 2012
Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream Review and Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist - April 2012
Intense Repair Live Snail Hydrogen Mask - February 2012
Ice Cool Sun Mist Review - January 2012
Tony Moly Dear Me Petite BB Cream SPF30 PA+++ - Facebook 2011
I am humbly thrilled and thankful.  Please do check out their website and facebook page for their awesome products.

Gotta go ladies... we'll be dining out for my son's pre-birthday celeb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment