Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby Care: Prevention is Better Than Infection with Human Nature and MoskiShield

Happy Sunday mommies!!!

Today's mood is undeniably great to hit it off outdoors.  I always seize moments like these to bond with my boy and of course I always take extra care to protect him.  I learned my lesson from the last time he got hospitalized due to Dengue Fever, so I carry these must have items along with us to prevent same incident from happening again.
MoskiShield and Human Nature Products
I always want the best for my son and best for me means something safe and natural that's why I trust Human Nature.  Topping my list are the Citronella Bug Spray and 100% Natural Bug Shield Lotion which are clinically proven to repel bugs particularly the dengue-causing mosquitoes.  Both are made of 100% natural Citronella and virgin coconut oil and do not contain harmful chemicals like DEET, parabens, phthalates and mineral oil.  The gentle formula is very safe for everyday use and even trustworthy for infants and children.
Human Nature Citronella Bug Spray (100ml - PhP159.75  and 50ml - PhP99.75)
Ingredients: organic virgin coconut oil, organic Citronella oil, organic Lemongrass essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
Human Nature Bug Shield Lotion (50ml - PhP94.75)
Ingredients: aqua, Cymbopogon winterianus (citronella) oil, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, dicaprylyl ether (plant derived), Cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) oil, xantham gum, Lavandula officinalis oil, glyceryl caprylate (plant derived)

Finally, another family favorite is the MoskiShield Moquito Repellent Patch.  It is made of highly pure and first-rate citronella oil and lemon eucalyptos oil to effectively fend off disease-carrying insects.
MoskiShield Mosquito Repellent Patch (24pcs - PhP150.00)
A box of MoskiShield contains 24 pieces of cute-cartooned-animals adhesive patches divided into 6 patches per resealable pouches (4 pouches per box).
colorful patches
Just stick one to two patches on the clothes (do not stick directly on skin) and your baby is protected up to 24 hours.
resealable pouch
Yeyyyy, I am no longer scared to let him enjoy outdoor and school activities.  My heart is certainly at peace. Always keep in mind that prevention will keep your love ones out of risk.

For Human Nature products, please feel free to reach this blog.  I'll be glad to assist you mommies.

Have a blessed day every one!!!

9 comments:

  1. Frugal Foodie in WVOctober 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM

    I love finding new products! I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts :)

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the products! your newest follower, please follow back!
    http://threesisterandus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following.
    Followed you back sis.
    Nice blog too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaiylyn! Thanks for visiting ang following.
    Followed you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw you on bloggy moms, i am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i liked your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rekita, Thanks for visiting and following...followed you back. More Power. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. how do I like back your page? =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh here is the link, but you have to like from your personal page for it to count. https://www.facebook.com/LovelyArmyWife


    or you can go to my page and left sidebar, like it from there. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete