Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sparkling Summer on a Stormy Day

Good afternoon Wednesday!!!

I hope that all is well despite the dreadful weather that caused misery to many.  I personally encountered this distress as I was coincidentally trapped at the fully-packed Partas bus station.  Ommo,  after the overwhelmingly exciting night out, there I was, hopelessly waiting for a miracle for the heavy downpour to halt.  I was thankful though to constant friends who extended all the warmth,care and assistance I needed.  Thank you that I am safe home now. I will always feel blessed for having you.  
the scene outside
Ilocos Wednesday has been gloomy too but not as awful as the Metro.  I woke up from an all day nap, trying to regain my strength from the previous incident.  I honestly feel sore (physically and emotionally) all over but I try to keep myself preoccupied and not to nurse this mood.  Thankfully I got the Sparkling Summer Edition last week!!! Ommo, Kpop thing mends me all the time.
With Jay Park and Shinee on the covers, my oh-not-so-well temperament has finally came to an end lol.
The former 2pm frontman has been soaring solo, this issue has so much to tell about him. I myself love his craft and had been addicted to his creations. I particularly keep playing the Demon on my ipod.  
A lot of great deal about the SHINEE boys can be found on this ish as well. I love Etude House that is why I love them hehehe.  Oopss don't get me wrong, I love their famous Boys Over Flowers Ost, Stand by Me too. 
 Sihae!!! Yes, Siwon and Donghae trivias and secrets revealed here. =) Pretty boys  overload indeed =)
Sihae for Bench!!!
To those who are planning to visit South Korea,  Sparkling can give you the memorable K-drama locations update.  I keep all the copies and note these spots I will love to see soon...Farmer's Table Restaurant tops my list.  It was where Boys Over Flowers school cafeteria scenes were actually filmed. A children's bookstore and cafe is situated on the second floor of this resto and was used as the F4's special study hall.  Imagine feeling Jandi for a day in this place hahaha.
 Aigoo, enough with my blabbings...  Sparkling indeed keeps me clued-up with the KPOP and KDRAMA world!!! I see the beauty of South Korea and it's colorful culture through its pages. 

That's it for today!!! Stay safe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you're now safe sis. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sis, take care always too. :)

    ReplyDelete