Thursday, August 23, 2012

Latest Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Haul

Hello Thursday!!!

Today is just soooo dreary.  My sluggishness is preventing me to do something productive.  I have almost spent half of my day drifting off and braffing...call me maybe baby lol.  Thus, before I get lost in my world, lemme just share the up-to-the-minute stuff I seized from two of my favored online sellers, Kkochi Pida and Gailygirl.
Tadaaaaahhhh...my third bottle of Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner!!!  Perhaps I can now deem this as the first Frozen Blossoms' holy grail.  I keep coming back to this toner every time something goes off-beam.  Its gentleness calms my troubled and frazzled skin.  I am truly smitten =)!!!
I find Etude House Skin Malgem Emulsion relatively interesting, so I got myself one too.  I have been using this for a week now and truthfully my skin has not reacted violently so far =).
Day by day, I am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes plus they are always puffy and dull, that's why I also grabbed Etude House Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist.
Ilocos' extremely  hot weather makes me sweat-y, so I also added this Etude House Put Your hands Up Deo Multi Powder in Friendly Vanilla too.  Hehehe I always love Vanilla (wink: calling fellow Christian Grey lovers out there lol).
Of course I will never skip blemish balm hoard-ing...I am a sucker for this make up plus skincare thing.  So, another my-first from Nature Republic, the Botanical Fresh BB Cream SPF30 PA++.  I hope my skin will love it!
I am running out of pressed powder, so I as well purchased one from Nature Republic too, the  Petite Pact in #23. 
Finally, I fancy anything cute-sy stuff, so I added one from It's Skin, the Babyface Pore Powder.  It looks very promising though...no regrets! =)
I guess, I have stashed a lot which will keep me engaged.

Till here and enjoy the rest of the day!!! Mwah. =)

7 comments:

  1. nice and uber cute stuff sis! will wait for your reviews most especially on the eye cream. hm is the powder from nature's republic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, i got in on sale for php295.00 if i am not mistaken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice blog... I would like to try EH Wonder Pore Freshner, I hope it works well with me too.. :)


    New follower here! :)


    - Elgee
    http://beautychroniclesofelgee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elgee, it is really mild and great for any skin type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the babyface pore powder is so cute!! i really want to try it's skin babyface bb cream or bb stick, but i can't find any good reviews or even just basic information about them. they're not even on ebay :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for visiting... Posted my review on the pore powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using Made from Earth's Aloe & Jojoba Creme Therapy for my 8 month old baby girl since she's born. The smell is a bit strong, but it absorbs quickly so it doesn't bother her that much. It's absolutely no.1 for baby and I strongly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete