Good evening my dearies,
At long last, it is Friday once again which means a time to loosen up and take pleasure in staying home with love ones or hanging out with girl friends.
I favor the first because I had been workin' straight (miss my kiddo)... my skin needs pampering badly (waaaa break outs, dark under eye circles, premature aging ommo in short FLAT). Thanks to mah girl friend, Maan for this gift... The Faceshop Real Nature Cucumber.
The Faceshop Real Nature Mask Cucumber is a rejuvenating and hydrating sheet-type mask that contains 1,000mg of real fresh cucumber extract and minerals to vitalize dull and tired skin.
Cucumber is like a luxury cuisine for the skin (as most say, "if you want a happy skin cucumber is the answer") due to the profuse amount of antioxidants and soothing properties which invigorate the skin and perk up the complexion leaving it soft and smooth.
- Aloe Vera
- Mung Bean
- Red Ginseng
Steps to use:
- Skincare routine - mine includes cleansing (I didn't use my toner this time)
- Open foil pack and carefully unfold the mask sheet
- Put mask unto clean face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then slowly pat face to let skin absorb the left essences.
My skin is not perfect, it breaks out once in while and I have fair shares of skin troubles, that is why I always take time to nourish it. I am not a fan of expensive derma visits (unless badly needed) and signature facials (why not someday) mainly because I am a mom with more urgent matters that is why I try to seek alternatives to soothe my lifeless and troubled skin.
I love this mask because...
- it refreshes the skin in an instant
- it calms the oozing and red zits - less tender =)
- it hydrates well
- cucumber's magic, my skin is singing =)
- smells good
- it keeps the skin smooth and soft
- it is available locally
- it was on SALE
- it is ideal for all skin types
What a fussy way to spend my night... The Faceshop Real Nature Mask Cucumber with Fifty Shades!