Monday, July 2, 2012

Review: Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash in Choco Milk

Good evening ladies!!!

How's Monday? Always frenzied I guess... good thing I got this Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash in Choco Milk to keep me relaxed after a very demanding day. 

Product Description
Milk talk Body wash comes in various fragrances and rich texture which aims to keep skin moisturized and soft right after bath.
Active ingredients
Milk Protein for nourishing, moisturizing and hydrating the skin.

Variants
  1. Strawberry Milk 
  2. Banana Milk 
  3. Apple Milk 
  4. Steamed Milk 
  5. Choco Milk
Packaging
Cute bottle acts as a sponge rest. The sponges  are simply adorable for only Php148.00 each. =) I can just imagine my skin gettin' pampered with these endearing babies. =)

Net Weight 200ml
Price Php298.00
Availability - all Etude House Branches

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I got mine in ohh-sooo-yummy-chocolaty body wash that lusciously lather my skin during showers.  The scent is purely calming... just what I needed after a very strenuous day.
Loves...
  • delicious scent
  • moisturized feeling right after shower
  • very relaxing
  • super affordable
  • I can bring it anywhere for over nights
  • so rich, even my baby loves it
  • keeps my skin soft
  • it feels light on skin
  • it doesn't make me sticky =)
I will definitely buy Milk talk again...one variant at a time!!!
Till here ladies... good night!!!

This item was part of the Etude Playhouse Press kit 2012.
For more updates and information...please follow Etude House Philippines.

5 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! I want one, hehe, but I'm trying to be good and not order unless there's a sale! Thanks for sharing, I'm glad to hear it's a good product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. galleryibu.blogspot.comJuly 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM

    woaaa..this looks yummy.. i looove delicious scent... i will check out etude house to see this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome sweetie and thanks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis... Smells like sooo creamy chocolate, you will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete