Sunday, July 8, 2012

Review: Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Carrot Cheesecake

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Ilocos weather is beaming today, aptly for a cheery picnic!!!  It's been a while since I saw the sunshine here!!! This post will be perfect for today... Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher.
photo from Etude House
Product Description  
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher is a baby-ish cheek pressed powder blush for full of life cheeks. 
I have purchased and reviewed the erstwhile Lovely Cookie Blusher in Pink  and from my understanding this line had been re-branded from "It makes your face more lovely" to "Liven Cheeks with Dessert Goodness" (the colors have been renewed).

Features
  • It comes in an array of vibrant matte or pearl-infused colors.
  • It was formulated with oil (sebum) control powder and coating pigment to stay fresh the whole day.
  • It comes in a satiny powder.
  • It comes with a very soft and cushiony puff.
Available Colors / Variants
  • #1 Strawberry Mousse - Matte Light Pink
  • #2 Strawberry Chou - Matte Berry Pink
  • #3 Raspberry tart - Pearl-infused Hot Pink
  • #4 Carrot Cheesecake - Orange with Gold & Silver Pearl Highlights
  • #5 Apricot Pudding - Matte Apricot Tone
  • #6 Grapefruits Jelly - Matte Coral Pink
  • #7 Rose Sugar Macaron - Rosy Pink with Gold Peal Highlights
I got mine in #4 Carrot Cheesecake and I am lucky enough to experience and play with this renewed product.  This was a part of the June Kit which Etude House Philippines generously spared Frozen Blossoms. Thank you so much (thrilled and all SMILES).

Net weight: 8.5g
Price: PhP348.00 (almost USD8.00)
Availability: all   Etude House Philippines branches 
This cookie-sized and shaped piece is charmingly full of kawaiiness!!!  It surely appeals to any girl no matter what age (I am guilty of that hehehe).  Etude House's style of packaging brings out the teen-feeling inside of a woman (I still fancy uber-cute things). =)
My favorite dessert... indeed is the Carrot Cheesecake!!! So, I was so delighted when I saw the back part stamped with something mouth-watering!!!
As one of the features highlighted, the puff efficiently gathers and applies the satiny almost velvety powder to give an even and natural flush on the cheeks.  I so love the pretty bow!!!
The color is in cheerful orange with pearly gold shimmers.  Honestly, I am a pink blush buff, it has always been pink since I have started adoring make ups.  Well, it is always fresh to play around =).
upclose
Below are my swatches (single stroke)... though it may look shocking orange in the compact, the color is very sheer and pearly...almost like a highlighter =).  
 But then, if you prefer more color, you can just change the density of your application (gather more powder with the puff). 
still in single stroke
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I had been an aficionado of cheek blushers but I like it to be subtle and natural.  My skin flushes like crazy normally so I see to it to just pat a bit on my cheeks that's why this thing is a hit for me.
I simply adore this because:
  • it comes in a cute packaging
  • it blends well with my foundie / bb 
  • it makes my cheeks look fuller and higher
  • it gives a pearly gleam
  • it doesn't flake out or cake
  • it's a multi-purpose make up, you can use it as a highlighter or a bronzer (it does give the bronzy / sunkissed flash when you double the application)
  • it is locally available
  • it has satin finish
  • it is very affordable
  • it is Etude House!!!
Highly recommended!!!
So have you tried any of their cookie blushers? Tell me about it okay?

So that's it!!! Laters, dearies!!!

For updates and other information please visit Etude House Philippnes official website and like Etude House Philippines official Facebook account!!!

4 comments:

  1. its pretty pigmented, and the color is nice on you too.
    havent tried this yet, maybe ill buy some later
    thankyou for the review! :)


    BEAUTY APPETITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely shade Ate Tin. :D

    ReplyDelete